Abstracts, Full and Short Papers
IAPE’19 will offer a variety of publication formats, including Abstract, full and short papers. Abstracts are limited to 500 words. Full papers are limited to 8 pages and short papers are limited to 4 pages. Submissions must follow the formatting instructions of their respective submission category:
- Keynote abstract formatting guidelines.
All papers will be subjected to peer review by an international program committee. Accepted Abstracts, full and short papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN () and a DOI number ().
- Submissions should be written in English and follow the above formatting guidelines.
- Papers and posters will be reviewed blind. Please prepare your papers accordingly and remove author’s names and affiliation before the submission.
- Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically using the online conference management system in PDF format before the deadline.
- The submission processes will be managed by easychair.org. if you have used this system before, you can use the same username and password. If this is your first time using EasyChair, you will need to register for an account by clicking “I have no EasyChair account” button. Upon completion of registration, you will get a notification email from the system and you are ready for submitting your paper. You can upload and re-upload the paper to the system by the submission due date.